The Cinestill 400D (the D is for “Dynamic”) film has arrived at Imageland!
Cinestill 400D PRODUCT DETAILS
The much-awaited CineStill 400D (Dynamic) is a fine-grain daylight-balanced colour negative film that delivers a soft colour palette with natural saturation and rich, warm skin tones. The film has a wide dynamic range and a base sensitivity of ISO 400. This film can be rated from 200 to 800 and can be pushed up to 3200. This makes the film highly versatile, and usable both indoors or in the studio under virtually any lighting conditions.
The Cinestill 400D has been specifically designed for still photography to be processed in C-41 chemistry by any photo lab or at home for the keen enthusiast. In addition, it also features a process-surviving anti-static lubricant coating ideal film for both manual SLRs and automatic winding cameras. This film continues the CineStill tradition of cinematic film emulsions made for still photographers, allowing them to maximise their creativity and produce remarkable images that express who they are as artists.
- ISO 400 daylight balanced 120 colour negative film
- Safe for C-41 processing at a photo lab
- Process-surviving anti-static lubricant coating
- Factory spooled, 36 exposure DX-coded cassettes
- Wide exposure latitude
- You can push this film up to 3 stops during developing
- Halation can occur at in-focus, overexposed highlights
For more info about Cinestill 400D directly click here.