IMAGELAND DURING COVID
This page will be updated from time to time as new information is made available to us
RED / ORANGE
Red / Orange – in-store we have restricted space marked out for customers and a maximum of 4 customers (or 3 small bubbles) in-store at one time – if unsure please wait outside the door where we can see you and we’ll wave you in when space exists. Our side door is also available for drop-off or collections – a great option if you need to quickly drop something off or collect an order.
- During Red and Orange, we will be operating Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm and Saturday 10am- 3pm.
- Given an exposure event we may be closed without notice or have limited hours and/or restrict/remove in-store interactions.
Shopping at Imageland
- Please do not come in if you are unwell
- Please remember to bring your mask with you to wear while in-store
- We can safely have four customers or three small groups in-store at a time – please wait outside in our line of sight if unsure
- Both our front doors and side door will be open
Covid-19 Health & Safety
- Imageland will be taking all necessary steps as outlined in our Covid-19 Safety Plan to ensure we are operating in a safe & healthy environment for our team and customers; we will be operating based on the latest information & recommendations as advised by the Ministry of Health
- Any employees who have a fever or signs of Covid-19 will not be working in-store
- Employees will be regularly hand washing and using hand sanitiser
Passport, Visa & I.D Photos
- Passport and ID photos will be available, but not yet for babies that are unable to support their own head, we will however happily give you guidance to suit your circumstance so do feel free to drop in and ask for our tips and advice
We will be open with our new refit in place – our intention for the immediate future will remain focused around the well-being of our team. Masks will not be compulsory but we will maintain distancing protocols and have a maximum of 8 people in-store at any given time.
Our side door will still be available for contactless drop-off or collections.
We suspect there is likely to be closures similar to that of the old Level 4 at times, or perhaps if we get crook ourselves. It is possible we will be closed with little or no notice, we will continue to operate phones and emails and likely some production as well.
As always, orders for bereavements will continue to be prioritised and we will find ways to help when needed for this type of work please do call us to find out what we can do to help at the time on 078482060.